I am the worst when it comes to sickness. I admit it.
I apologize in advance – but I have succumbed to the sickness! Just in time for more company and Thanksgiving!
I just woke up from the couch & am headed to bed. Sorry friends.
Worst NaBloPoMo post ever!
I am tired and anxious about my first day tomorrow so I thought I’d do a little blog meme to pass the time!
- Song that always makes you happy – Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz. I can’t help but dance and groove to it when it’s on!
- Song you listen to when you’re sad – Damien Rice – 9 Crimes.
- Favourite album of all time – Goodness, can anyone really choose this? I will always love Eric Clapton Unplugged. Dave Matthews Band – Crash and Live at Luther College will always make the list.
- A memory associated to an artist of your choosing – Guys, I was a bit of a stoner for a bit in college. Shocker right? I remember going to a PHISH concert with my then boyfriend. We ate brownies and…I ate too much. I have select memories from that concert and they are funny. Probably just to me. I also have some pretty funny memories to Pink Floyd, mainly because he is always attached to laser light shows. In case you wondered – the sound of a beer can opening is well hidden by the opening cash registers of ‘Money’.
- First record you bought – Naughty by Nature – 19 Naughty III (aaahahhahaha. On cassette.)
- A song that reminds you of someone you love – Anything by Joshua Redman, Army by Ben Folds Five
- Most hated song of all time – anything by Taylor Swift.
- Favourite guitar solo – Just about anything from Live at Luther College (Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds) or something from Leo Kottke.
- A song no one would expect you to love – Blurred Lines?
- A song you’d like at your funeral – Jason Mraz – Live High
- A song you’d like for your first dance – My first dance WAS to The Doors – The End. Haaa, oh Sarah.
- Karaoke song – American Pie, simply because it was my first karaoke when I lived in Copenhagen.
- An artist you used to love but don’t really listen to now – Soul Coughing. I still love them, but haven’t listened in a long time!
- Which genre of music features most heavily in your collection – Indie? Acoustic?
- Which genre(s) do you try to avoid – COUNTRY.
So there’s a taste of my musical history! Wish me luck, tomorrow is my first day of training.
I promise I’ll have some substance…soon.